Thursday, September 13, 2018

Kiwi kids news: The REALLY busy kid… Is it REALLY that bad?

Critical Thinking Challenges:
1. Do you believe kids being really busy is a good or a bad thing? Why? I think it is a really good thing because you never have nothing to do but then you will not have time to do what you want at all that makes it kind of hard and you might not even have time to do the thing that you were meant to do but instead you have to do something else. But I have to say I am going with being busy is good and sometimes it is fun.
2. If you think bad, think of three solutions for this issue. If you think good, think of three ways to encourage other kids to get busier! I have to say to it is good. Three more things to get busy is do everything a little late so you have to do it faster later and you are more busy. Another is you could add things you don’t really need to do but you get more busy too. Well that was all I could think of. I could not think of a third.
3. Think about the role of teachers and parents in encouraging extra-curricular activities. Is it up to them, or to the kids themselves?most of all most people don’t want to be busy but sometimes it is helpful. Other children don’t want to do work so I think everyone is against me, But it is what I think not everyone will feel the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.