Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Quick write - week 4. Date: 14.8.18

I only have 5 minutes and we have to make it about a story with a invention and our goal is to start with different sentence starters.

" The cats out of the bag now" whispered Jenny to Lilly on the left side of her. They are always talking about me behind my back. So that is why I have started to make a Change gun. You can shoot anyone you want and then they would change there personality in every way and soon I will not be made fun of anymore because I am crazy. Soon everyone will see my real purpose in life and I won't be know en as crazy molly. Then I saw the class steering at me with a weird look. I looked at Jenny and Lilly. They were laughing quietly. Then my best friend came over to me and told me what everyone knew now. I could not believe what I just heard....... To be continued         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.