Monday, August 24, 2020

This speech will blow your mind

We have been writing persuasive speeches in our class. I chose to write mine about Pollution. I feel very strongly about this cause and i really hope my speech will change some people's mind to stop polluting. After writing our speech's we made a video with Screencastify.  I used my Chromebook, Webcam and my Microphone to make the video and now down below there will be my Screencastify. You can watch my Screencastify embedded below.                                                            



I would love if you could comment on my post and give me feedback Thank you 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophie,

    I'm really impressed with your speech because you've given clear, researched points on a variety of aspects of pollution, as well as practical tips to help us know what we can do about it. Well done!

    One thing I would suggest that might make your speech even more persuasive - help people imagine what it is like for an animal living with pollution - a turtle with plastic around its neck, birds eating small plastic bits, fish trying to swim in polluted water, and so on. When people feel empathy, it moves them to care more, and therefore do something in response.

    But really well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.