Tuesday, July 24, 2018

paper clip challenge

Our class had looked at a video and It was how to swap a paper clip for a house and this man had a red paper clip so he started trading things and at the end he traded something great and he got a house in return so now our class got a paper clip each and we have started trading things for better things. So her are the things I have traded so far.
 I traded a very pretty stone from my house for this and in return I got three Jell pens and I think that is a big step up from a stone. 

 I traded my very first pencil case I ever got for some a Pokemon card and a temporary tattoos and I also got a Pokemon card and the picture is down further on. Down there with the rubber chocolate it traded a book clip for it.
 I gave one of the Jell pens from before for some book clip to keep your place.   


 I gave my temporary tattoos for a pink pencil    
 This is the card.

 I got this I the clip pack from before.

 I gave a one Jell pen for a pink butterfly rubber that can go on your pencil. That is all my trades so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.