Monday, July 23, 2018

Holiday Recap

On the first week I stayed home and did nothing until Thursday on the second week then on Thursday my Grandad and Mishell his friend had taken me and my sister Aroha to Nelson and we stayed there for the night the on Friday we went to on a big bike ride then after that we went to the mall and me and my sister got hair cuts and then we got and then we went to dinner at burger king. Then on Saturday we went to the movies and booked a movie and then we went to a place called Flip out then  after that we went to the movies and watch hotel Transylvania 3 It is really good. Then we went to the Lone star for dinner. On Sunday I got ready went home and before going home I went to a friends house then went home and had dinner and that is my holidays so bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.