Monday, March 5, 2018

My weekend

My weekend was fun and busy. I the weekend my uncle came to our house for the weekend. It was awesome. First we split some wood with the axe and hatchet. Then we played with our uncles dog. The dogs name is Blue. Then for dinner we had mac and cheese. It was really yum. Then when our uncle and Mum where gone I and my sister put up some balloons and a banner that said WELCOME TO OUR HOUSE UNCLE! It was fun hanging up all the stuff. Then when our uncle got back with our Mum we surprised him with the things we hanged up. Then on Sunday our uncle left on Sunday because he had work the next day so he packed up and left. It was angry with my uncles dog because it killed my chicken Betty. I am very sad. Well that was my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.